Our auction offers you ideal opportunities to sell your weapons, optics, militia, collectibles or other hunting related items.
How can you transfer your goods to us?
- Directly at our auction house during opening hours - in order to avoid having to queue up, we recommend making an appointment via our booking tool!
- Private persons can also ship firearms to us - please contact us in advance for this purpose
- Shipment by other firearms traders
- Import from EU countries (we have an EU-wide transfer permit)
What happens with the brought in items?
- Our experts estimate and evaluate for you, free of charge, without obligation and discreetly!
- Ausrian Clients: You will receive a deposit receipt for your weapons subject to licensing as proof of safekeeping/deposit in the auction house (legally considered a deposit in the arms trade). The objects remain registered in your name in the central weapons register until they are sold and are then re-registered by us to the buyer. Corresponding WBK/WP places therefore remain encumbered until the sale process is completed - please note this!
- We reserve the right to decide in which auction your item will be sold. In all cases, we will choose the best auction type for the lot you have brought in.
- When the items have been sold and we have received payment from the buyer, you will receive a credit from us less our sales commission. We charge a sales commission of 24% including VAT of the hammer price achieved. The remaining amount will be transferred to your account.
- In case of non-sale you will not experience any costs or extra charges in order to re-enter in the next auction. You may also return your item at your own account.
Alternative purchase option for Austrian Clients: If you would like to sell weapons directly, especially weapons/items in category A or B, please contact us directly with your request. In the event of a purchase, ownership is transferred to us, you will receive a payment directly and the corresponding spaces on your WBK (or WP) will be cleared immediately.
To save you unnecessary travel, please contact us in advance at +43 (0)1 890 90 03 or email@example.com.
Joh. Springer's Erben Auction Hall
Kagraner Platz 9 (interior courtyard), 1220 Vienna
Phone: +43 (0)1 890 90 03
Fax: +43 (0)1 890 90 03 90
Free parking: In the courtyard of Kagraner Platz 9 and additionally at an ongoing show/auction at the backside of the hall, Am Langen Felde 14.
Subway station: U1 Kagraner Platz