How can I sell my items at your auction?
If you are interested in consigning any items to our auction, you can simply bring or send your arms, optics or hunting accessories to our Auctions Hall.
Our experts value your items free of charge, without an obligation and discreetly!
Try our ONLINE-Evaluation form HERE!
1. Our staff will gladly assist you in finding a starting price, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone +43 (0)1 890 90 03 or mail (email@example.com)
2. When the items are sold and paid by the buyer you will receive a credit note minus the commission fee. You will be informed if your items were sold after the auction ended and can promptly have the amount due transferred to your bank account.
3. In our Classic Auction, we will charge 20% commission from the hammer price including VAT. When the items are sold in our Silent Auction, we will charge 24% commission from the hammer price including VAT.
4. We will choose in which auction type your object will be offered. Be assured that we will choose the best type suited for your items.
5. In case you item is unsold in the auction there will be no additional charges to re-enter in the next auction or to return your item.
Joh. Springer's Erben
Kagraner Platz 9, 1220 Vienna, Austria
Free parking: Behind the Auction Hall, Am Langen Felde 14
Underground station: U1 Kagraner Platz